Printed Grip Tape
Out With The Drab, In With The Improved
We Don’t Slip-Up With Our Printed Grip Tape
We pride ourselves on offering our customers a variety of options and alternatives to drab, black grip tape. Our printed grip tape showcases your product rather than simply covering it up. While industrial grip tape is necessary, it does not need to be dull.
Who Needs Grip Tape
Virtually any site with potentially slippery surfaces and stairs, from shopping malls to food manufacturing plants, require anti-slip walking surfaces to create a safer environment for employees, clients, and patrons.
Grip tape is a necessity for businesses in a broad range of industries, including:
- Residential & Commercial Property Management
Branded Grip Tape
Beyond improving the safety of work environments, industrial grip tape provides the opportunity for your business to easily expand its advertising efforts for greater impressions. Branded grip tape allows your company to target locations of high traffic by printing your logo, or other branded items, directly on the grip tape.
Precision Laser Die Cutting
When creating custom printed grip tape for our customers, we start with a state-of-the-art die cutting machine that uses a laser beam to vaporize the material. By eliminating hand labor, this method for die cut grip tape has many benefits including:
- Ensures highly precise cuts
- Has the unique capability to cut roll to roll-stock and sheet-fed stock
- Ability to kiss cut, perforate, and more
- Reduces costs and increases turnaround times
- Includes little to no maintenance charges
- Can create prototypes or samples without committing to a tool charge
- Enables flexibility for more complex die cut geometries
SCN has formed solid partnerships with many vendors, which means that we have virtually unlimited resources for grip tape, safety walk, grit tape, sandpaper, and other materials. Additionally, we have many grades of grip or grit and different adhesive types.
Printed Grip Tape Product Highlights
- Specially-formulated inks that allow the ink to penetrate the impressions of the textured surface
- Die-cut specialty shapes and printed logos available
- Small and large-scale quantities available