MetalPhoto Tags and Labels
Durability That Lasts
MetalPhoto Labels Designed for the Tough and Detailed
From informational to artful, SCN ensures your MetalPhoto labels and tags are precisely created based on your customized design and specific needs.
The MetalPhoto process:
- Starts with the artwork by producing a negative or positive, just like we would for our silkscreen or flexographic printing processes
- The film is placed directly onto the photosensitive anodized aluminum substrate and exposed to extreme UV light
- The silver halide image is now embedded within the sapphire-hard, anodic layer of the aluminum
- The product is sealed using a special process which gives the product its long-lasting durability
MetalPhoto label Options:
- A broad range of MetalPhoto or photosensitive anodized aluminum labels/nameplates
- Two finishing options: Satin and matte
- Varying thickness gauges
- Ability to add color to your product, rather than just black and silver parts, using our UV flatbed digital printing press
See more of our product options on UID Labels and Tags.