Upload your artwork
Vectored artwork is ideal for typical printing process as in Silkscreen Printing and Flexographic printing, however, with the advancement in Digital printing technologies, raster images are now able to print with great quality.
What is the difference between Raster and Vector artwork?
Raster artwork is an image created of many pixels. This results in artwork that is not editable, scalable, or able to be separated for spot color reproduction.
Vector artwork is an image created of points and paths. This results in artwork that is editable, scalable and able to be separated for spot color reproduction.
Acceptable artwork formats:
Adobe Illustrator (vector)
Adobe Photoshop (raster)
Adobe InDesign (raster)
Tips for submitting artwork to SCN:
- Include a .jpg or .pdf for reference
- Convert all fonts to paths/outlines in vector artwork
- Include or embed all placed images
- Submit artwork at actual size
- Identify spot colors utilizing PMS standard colors
- Allow for color bleed if necessary
- Indicate the cut or die line clearly using a defined color
Variable Data Requirements:
- Notify SCN of variable data prior to quoting process
- Submit all variable data with Purchase Order
- Preferably supply variable data in an excel spreadsheet format